Current Job Openings
SolarReserve is a dynamic, growing company and always looking for talented people that share our passion for protecting our planet and providing a healthy and secure future for generations to come. We offer our employees the opportunity to grow with us, competitive pay and benefits and a diverse, entrepreneurial culture.
Select any job title to expand the description and review application instructions.
Helpdesk/Systems Administrator I
POSITION TITLE: Helpdesk/Systems Administrator I
REPORTS TO: Director of IT
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA (Corporate Office)
We are looking for a motivated Helpdesk Representative/Systems Administrator to assist with day-to-day IT operations. The employee will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to corporate computer systems, hardware and software, and will respond to support requests and performs all necessary diagnostics and implements solutions to resolve reported user issues. This person will also work closely with the Director of Information Technology to provide excellent service to our employees and also assist with various IT infrastructure initiatives.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to employee requests for computer-related assistance via phone and email and sees the issue through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Trains users on common tasks related to utilization of the IT infrastructure
- Author training manuals for common user tasks
- Monitor server logs and backups
- Provision new users and upgrades for existing users
- Repair computer hardware as necessary (Should have the ability to replace basic computer/laptop parts)
- Maintains the IT hardware inventory
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Must have a basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and be willing to learn more advanced networking concepts
- Works closely with the Director of IT on IT projects and takes part in discussions related to IT initiatives
- Must be available outside US business hours and on weekends to handle emergency requests or to perform maintenance and project work
- Must be able to work independently and respond to user requests quickly and communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn new technologies and advance their skillsets
- Must be willing to respond to requests outside US business hours if the need arises
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience or equivalent education in the following:
- Computer hardware installation and troubleshooting (A+ certification preferred)
- TCP/IP networking
- Network switching
- Firewall/routing concepts
- Microsoft Office Suites 2007-2013
- Microsoft Active Directory administration (user account creation and changes/joining computers to the domain)
- Microsoft Exchange Server administration (desired, but must be willing to learn)
The candidate will also be expected to maintain a desire to learn and expand their skillsets under the direction of the IT Director and through furthering education in order to develop a stronger skillset in network management and engineering.
- Please submit resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reference Requisition code: 201411HD01 in the subject line.
Crescent Dunes Solar Energy Project Job Opportunities